Congress offers four days of top-rated educational workshops. Choose from more than 80 workshops, offered in a variety of education tracks, to increase your level of understanding in all areas of payroll and accounts payable.
Payroll Thought Leadership
These workshops focus on learning how to obtain significant return on investment and overcoming industry challenges with specific product solutions. These educational workshops showcase how organizations implemented specific solutions that positively impacted their bottom line.
Leadership Excellence Series
Attend one or all of these exhilarating sessions that you won’t soon forget when you get back to your workplace.
- Advanced Career-Building Presentation Skills
- Communicate Your V.A.L.U.E.
- Meeting Magic
- Pragmatic Payroll Career Strategies
- Selling Yourself and Your Ideas
- The Great Integration: Embrace, Engage, Enroll, and Thrive
- The Persuasion Principle Part II: Make a Greater Impact on Your Team and Business
Late-breaking Legislative and Regulatory Updates
These workshops are for anyone involved in maintaining compliance through a review of legislative and regulatory updates at both the federal and state level.
- 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC Reporting: Federal and State Requirements
- Advanced Tax Notice Resolution
- Conversation With DOL and Census Bureau
- Conversation With IRS and SSA
- Direct From Nacha: The Latest ACH Rules Enhancements to Improve Your Direct Deposit Experience
- Domestic Mobility, Part 1
- Domestic Mobility, Part 2
- Employment Issues Encountered With a Remote Workforce
- Employment Law Lessons Learned
- Hot Topics for 2024
- How to Create Stakeholder Relationships
- IRS/SSA Reconciliations
- It’s State and Local Payroll Compliance
- Legislative Outlook
- Managing Withholding/Onboarding Compliance in a Shifting Landscape
- OCSS Child Support
- Remote Work: Payroll Risk and Compliance
- Results of Global Survey
- Trends and Insights: Reviewing 2024 State Unemployment Insurance Tax Rates and Looking Ahead to 2025
Payroll Management and Operations
These workshops present topics critical to the efficient operation of the payroll process, to help ensure employees are paid accurately and to identify compliance issues and resolve them before your organization is subject to penalties.
- Avoiding Payroll Scams
- Calculating Deceased Wages Correctly
- California Labor Law and Payroll Tax Issues, Part 1
- California Labor Law and Payroll Tax Issues, Part 2
- Changing Pay Frequencies
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Garnishments, Levies, Student Loans, and More
- How to Audit Your Payroll Department
- Impact of the W-4 on Paycheck Calculations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Navigating Union Payrolls With Confidence
- Overpayments: What Can We Do?
- Passionate About Internal Controls
- Payroll Health: When Was Your Last Check-up?
- Payroll in New York
- Preconceived Payroll Processes
- Preparing for Constant Change Through Policies and Procedures
- Regular Pay vs. Regular Rate of Pay
- Secrets of a Successful Year-end
- Supplemental Wages Don’t Require Withholding 22% Federal Income Tax
- Termination Timeliness: Compliance Planning
- The Nuts and Bolts of Child Support
Benefits and Compensation
These workshops focus on compliance with benefits and compensation, including the latest on fringe benefits, stock options, cafeteria plans, and nonqualified deferred compensation plans.
- Equity Compensation and a Mobile Workforce Abroad
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Taxable and Nontaxable Fringe Benefits, Part 1
- Taxable and Nontaxable Fringe Benefits, Part 2
These workshops explore a wide spectrum of the payroll function, risks, compliance, and related issues from a global perspective.
- A Day in the Life of a Global Payroll Manager
- Accelerate Global Expansion – Payroll’s Ultimate Challenge
- Conquering Payroll Year-end Reporting for a Global Workforce
- Designing Agile Global Payroll Operations
- Developing Project Plans for Global Projects
- Discover Your Global Payroll Maturity Level
- EOR vs. PEO
- Global Banking and Financial Transactions and Their Impact on Payroll
- Global Payroll Reporting: Required for the Changing Workforce
- Global Transformation
- How Tax Works Around the Globe
- Implementing a Global Mobility Program
- Navigating Cultural Differences in Payroll
- Payroll in Canada
- Taxable Benefits in Canada
- The Power of Three
These workshops are designed for anyone focusing on technology covering the latest on artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, implementation, and metrics.
- Automate Pre-Payroll as Part of a Broader HCM and Payroll Investment Strategy
- Enabling Data-Driven Payroll Insights and Monitoring
- Generative AI and It’s Role in Transformation of Payroll
- How to Manage and Grow a Modern Payroll Team
- Metrics and Measures: Get Started With KPIs
- Projects Can Be Successful in Payroll
- RPA to Improve Your Auditing Techniques
- The Digital HR/Payroll Transformation
- To ChatGPT or Not ChatGPT? That Is the Question!
- What the Heck Is the Blockchain
- Winning Talent With Personalized Payroll Technology
These workshops offer insights and perspectives for enhancing your interpersonal skill set, furthering your professional development, expanding your leadership potential, and advancing your career.
- Customer Service in Payroll
- Data Analytics: Unlocking Strategic Potential and Securing a Seat at the Table
- Emotional Intelligence and Communication for Payroll Professionals
- How to Influence Your Way to Compliance
- How to Manage and Grow a Modern Payroll Team
- Make Using Analytics Applicable to You
- Mastering the Art of Persuasion, Negotiation, and Influencing
- Selecting the Right HCM Technology – Best Practices for a Successful RFP Process
- The Coin Trick: The Magic of High Collaborating Payroll and HR Teams
- The Payroll Transformation You Can’t Ignore
- Transform Your New Payroll Job – Tools for Success
- Transform Your Payroll Communications
- Transformation of Payroll
- Unstuck: Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis to Get Ahead in Payroll – and Life!
Are you looking to get involved with PayrollOrg and gain knowledge about our tools and resources? Workshops in this track will offer a variety of sessions covering volunteering, elearning, and ebooks.
- Make a Difference Through Volunteer Committees
- PayrollOrg’s Bookshelf
- PayTrain: Payroll Training at Your Command
Customer Service Phone: +1 210 224 6406